|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
- 2 cans (5 oz. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 4 (about 6 in. long) hoagie rolls [or Italian rolls ]
- Combine tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and relish in medium bowl; set aside.
- Fill rolls with tuna mixture and garnish with lettuce leaf if desired.
- To make these kid-friendly make this Race Car Hoagie: Use sliced pepperoni for ''steering wheels'', grape tomatoes for ''drivers' heads'', broccoli for ''hair'', black olive for ''eyes'', thin pretzels for ''drivers' arms'' and ''tire axels'', cucumber slices for ''tires'', slilvered black olives for ''hubcaps'' and ''headlights''.
- TIP: For Cell Phone Sandwiches, use rectangles of red and green bell peppers for ''screen'' and small squares for ''numbers on keypad''. Insert thin pretzels for ''antennae''.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.