Pineapple Jalapeno Wings with Creamy Dipping Sauce
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- 3 lbs. chicken wings, cut in half and tips removed
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line bottom of broiler pan with aluminum foil; arrange rack on top. Arrange chicken on rack. Bake 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Toss 3/4 cup mayonnaise mixture with cooked chicken in large bowl. Return chicken to broiler pan and bake an additional 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with remaining mayonnaise mixture as dipping sauce.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||350|
|Total Fat||60 %|
|Saturated Fat||50 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|