|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||60 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||350|
|Total Fat||60 %|
|Saturated Fat||50 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 %|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Pineapple Jalapeno Wings with Creamy Dipping Sauce
- 3 lbs. chicken wings, cut in half and tips removed
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line bottom of broiler pan with aluminum foil; arrange rack on top. Arrange chicken on rack. Bake 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Toss 3/4 cup mayonnaise mixture with cooked chicken in large bowl. Return chicken to broiler pan and bake an additional 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with remaining mayonnaise mixture as dipping sauce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.