|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups sliced cooked turkey (8 oz.)
- 1 box (7.5 oz.) frozen asparagus spears, thawed
- Hot cooked rice
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion and garlic powder, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until onion is almost tender.
- Whisk in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mustard, broth and lemon juice, then simmer 2 minutes. Stir in turkey and asparagus and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve over hot rice.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.