|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
- 2 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 cups sliced cooked turkey (8 oz.)
- 1 box (7.5 oz.) frozen asparagus spears, thawed
- Hot cooked rice
- Melt Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion and garlic powder, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until onion is almost tender.
- Whisk in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mustard, broth and lemon juice, then simmer 2 minutes. Stir in turkey and asparagus and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve over hot rice.