|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
|Stand Time||5 min|
Lug Nut Coffeecakes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 1/3 cups sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray cups and tos of 24-cup mini-muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine 1/2 cup flour, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, walnuts and cinnamon in medium bowl with fork. Gently squeeze mixture with fingers to form crumbs; set aside.
- Beat remaining 1 cup sugar with eggs in large bowl with wire whisk. Whisk in remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise and vanilla. Whisk in remaining 1 cup flour just until combined. Evenly pour into prepared pan, then evenly sprinkle with crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes in pan. Remove coffeecakes to wire rack and cool completely. Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar before serving.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.