|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Freeze Time||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Frozen Fruit Salad
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. red food coloring [or cherry juice], (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 can (30 oz.) fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, drained and quartered
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Blend Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cream cheese and red food coloring in large bowl with wire whisk until smooth. Stir in marshmallows, fruit cocktail, walnuts and cherries. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon mixture into 10-cup decorative ring mold or Bundt pan. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm. Unmold onto serving platter.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.