|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Chicken Macaroni Casserole
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (3 oz.) mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, soup, mushrooms and chicken in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except macaroni and cracker crumbs. Stir in macaroni. Turn into 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then evenly top with cracker crumbs. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Cost per recipe*: $14.18. Cost per serving*: $1.42. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super-Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.