|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||30 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Chicken Macaroni Casserole
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can (3 oz.) mushrooms, drained and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped pimientos
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, soup, mushrooms and chicken in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients except macaroni and cracker crumbs. Stir in macaroni. Turn into 13 x 9-inch baking dish, then evenly top with cracker crumbs. Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Cost per recipe*: $14.18. Cost per serving*: $1.42. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.