|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Aunt Cathy's Potato Salad
- 6 medium red potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. Country Crock® Spread
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 1 small bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Add spread and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with remaining ingredients and gently toss. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Serve chilled or room temperature.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.