|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||50 min|
|Stand Time||10 min|
Blueberry & Peach Cobbler
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen sliced peaches
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour, for filling
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, for crumb
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 8-inch baking dish or casserole; set aside.
- Combine peaches, blueberries, granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp. flour in medium bowl; spoon into prepared baking dish and set aside.
- Combine remaining 1-1/2 cups flour, brown sugar and baking powder in medium bowl. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with fork until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle onto fruit mixture.
- Bake 50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Let cool 10 minutes.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.