|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||50 min|
|Stand Time||10 min|
Blueberry & Peach Cobbler
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen sliced peaches
- 1 bag (12 oz.) frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour, for filling
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, for crumb
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 8-inch baking dish or casserole; set aside.
- Combine peaches, blueberries, granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp. flour in medium bowl; spoon into prepared baking dish and set aside.
- Combine remaining 1-1/2 cups flour, brown sugar and baking powder in medium bowl. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with fork until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle onto fruit mixture.
- Bake 50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Let cool 10 minutes.