|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|
Creamy Cajun Chicken & Sausage Fettuccine
- 8 ounces hot Italian or sweet sausage, removed from casings and crumbled
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 small red and/or green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Cook sausage in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until cooked. Remove sausage to paper-towel-lined plate.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Stir red peppers and onion into same skillet* and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook, 30 seconds. Stir in broth and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Bring just to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 1 minute. Stir in fettuccine, chicken and sausage and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until heated through. Season, if desired, with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes.
- *Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, if needed, to cook vegetables.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.