Creamy Cajun Chicken & Sausage Fettuccine
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- 8 ounces hot Italian or sweet sausage, removed from casings and crumbled
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 small red and/or green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces fettuccine, cooked and drained
- Cook sausage in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until cooked. Remove sausage to paper-towel-lined plate.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Cook chicken in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Stir red peppers and onion into same skillet* and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook, 30 seconds. Stir in broth and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Bring just to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 1 minute. Stir in fettuccine, chicken and sausage and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until heated through. Season, if desired, with salt, pepper and crushed red pepper flakes.
*Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, if needed, to cook vegetables.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||48 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||50 %|