|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Creamy Salsa Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. new potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1 green onion
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain; DO NOT RINSE. Let cool slightly.
- Toss potatoes with remaining ingredients. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Garnish, if desired, with additional sliced green onions or chopped cilantro. Season, if desired, with hot pepper sauce.
- Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.