|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||190|
|Total Fat||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||20 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Creamy Salsa Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. new potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
- 1 green onion
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain; DO NOT RINSE. Let cool slightly.
- Toss potatoes with remaining ingredients. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Garnish, if desired, with additional sliced green onions or chopped cilantro. Season, if desired, with hot pepper sauce.
- Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.