|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Bacon-caesar Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. potatoes (5 to 6 medium) peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. anchovy paste
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce leaves
- 3 pieces bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled (optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy paste, garlic and pepper in large bowl. Add potatoes and lettuce; gently toss. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Top with bacon.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.