Nicole's Quesadilla Burgers
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 12 min
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 4 (8-in.) soft taco-size whole wheat flour tortillas [or flour tortillas]
- 4 hamburger patties, cooked and halved
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with chipotle chile pepper in medium bowl. Stir in tomato, avocado and red onion; set aside.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese on 1 side of each tortilla, then top each with 2 burger halves, tomato mixture and remaining cheese; fold over. Cook quesadillas, two at a time, in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, carefully turning once, 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
TIP: Try using turkey, chicken or veggie patties!
Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||320|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|