|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||320|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||28 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||20 %|
Nicole's Quesadilla Burgers
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 4 (8-in.) soft taco-size whole wheat flour tortillas [or flour tortillas]
- 4 hamburger patties, cooked and halved
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with chipotle chile pepper in medium bowl. Stir in tomato, avocado and red onion; set aside.
- Evenly sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese on 1 side of each tortilla, then top each with 2 burger halves, tomato mixture and remaining cheese; fold over. Cook quesadillas, two at a time, in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, carefully turning once, 6 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas are golden. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
- TIP: Try using turkey, chicken or veggie patties!
- Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.