Nutty Marshmallow-Topped Chocolate Cupcakes
Perfect for a party -- serve with ice cold milk.
- Serves: 24 cupcakes
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- 1 box (18 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 jars (7.5 oz. ea.) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with cupcake liners; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Evenly pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire racks; remove from pans and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, whisk peanut butter, marshmallow creme and whipped topping in medium bowl. Frost cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. Decorate, if desired, with chocolate sprinkles or other cake decorations.
TIP: Cake batter can also be baked in 2 (9-inch) or 1 (13- x 9-inch) cake pan and then frosted!
Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
|Serving Size||1 cupcake|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|