|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||18 min|
|Serving Size 1 cupcake|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||32 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Nutty Marshmallow-Topped Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 box (18 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 jars (7.5 oz. ea.) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with cupcake liners; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed, scraping sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Evenly pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes on wire racks; remove from pans and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, whisk peanut butter, marshmallow creme and whipped topping in medium bowl. Frost cupcakes with peanut butter frosting. Decorate, if desired, with chocolate sprinkles or other cake decorations.
- TIP: Cake batter can also be baked in 2 (9-inch) or 1 (13- x 9-inch) cake pan and then frosted!
- Photo Copyright© 2010 Publications International, Ltd. Used with permission.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.