|Prep Time:||25 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||130 %|
Tangy Chicken with White Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing*
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium zucchini, slice in half lenthwise, then thickly slice into half moons
- Combine Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing, cheese, parsley and garlic in small bowl; reserve 1/2 of the mixture.
- Alternately thread chicken and vegetables on skewers*. Brush with remaining dressing mixture. Grill or broil kabobs, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved dressing mixture.
- *Hellmann’s® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing is only available in the Midwest and Central regions (ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, MN, IA, MO, AR, LA, WI, IL, IN, OH, MI, KY, TN). *Can be substituted with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.