|Prep Time:||25 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
Tangy Chicken with White Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing*
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium green, red and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 medium zucchini
- Combine Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing, cheese, parsley and garlic in small bowl; reserve 1/2 of the mixture.
- Alternately thread chicken and vegetables on skewers*. Brush with remaining dressing mixture. Grill or broil kabobs, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved dressing mixture.
- *Hellmann’s® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing is only available in the Midwest and Central regions (ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, MN, IA, MO, AR, LA, WI, IL, IN, OH, MI, KY, TN). *Can be substituted with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.