|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||35 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||6 %|
Tuna Waldorf Salad Wraps
- 1 can (6 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing*
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 4 small green leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine all ingredients except tortillas and lettuce in medium bowl.
- Spread tortillas, if desired, with additional Dressing. Top with lettuce, then tuna mixture; roll up.
- *Hellmann’s® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing is only available in the Midwest and Central regions (ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, MN, IA, MO, AR, LA, WI, IL, IN, OH, MI, KY, TN). *Can be substituted with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.