|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||1 min|
|Serving Size 1 sandwich|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Zippy Ham Salad Sandwiches
- 8 ounces deli or cooked ham
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing*
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 8 slices white or wheat bread
- 4 slices American cheese [or cheddar cheese]
- 4 small green leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine ham, Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing, relish and onion in medium bowl.
- Spread bread, if desired, with additional Dressing. Arrange 4 bread slices on aluminum-foil-lined broiler pan. Evenly spread bread with ham salad, then top with cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce and remaining bread.
- *Hellmann’s® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing is only available in the Midwest and Central regions (ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, MN, IA, MO, AR, LA, WI, IL, IN, OH, MI, KY, TN). *Can be substituted with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- TIP: Also terrific on potato buns.