|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
Herb Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 8 ounces chopped cooked chicken (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing*, divided
- 2 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 8 slices white or wheat bread
- 4 slices American cheese [or cheddar cheese]
- Combine chicken, 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing, relish and onion in medium bowl.
- Spread chicken salad on 4 bread slices. top with cheese, then remaining 4 bread slices. Evenly spread remaining 1/4 cup Dressing on outside of sandwiches. Grill sandwiches or cook in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, turning once, 6 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- *Hellmann’s® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing is only available in the Midwest and Central regions (ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, MN, IA, MO, AR, LA, WI, IL, IN, OH, MI, KY, TN). *Can be substituted with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.