|Prep Time:||25 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Classic Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. potatoes (5 to 6 medium), peeled and cut into 3/4-in. chunks
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing*
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain and cool slightly.
- Gently toss potatoes, Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing, celery, onion and eggs. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- *Hellmann’s® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing is only available in the Midwest and Central regions (ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, MN, IA, MO, AR, LA, WI, IL, IN, OH, MI, KY, TN). *Can be substituted with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.