|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||45 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Zingy Baked Chicken Salad with Creamy Chive Dressing
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing*, divided
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves and/or torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange chicken on baking pan. Evenly top with 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Thinly slice chicken and set aside.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, milk, chives and vinegar; set aside.
- Arrange spinach on serving platter. Top with tomatoes, onions and sliced chicken. Just before serving, drizzle with Chive Dressing.
- *Hellmann’s® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing is only available in the Midwest and Central regions (ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, MN, IA, MO, AR, LA, WI, IL, IN, OH, MI, KY, TN). *Can be substituted with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.