Zingy Baked Chicken Salad with Creamy Chive Dressing
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives
- 1 tsp. white vinegar
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves and/or torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange chicken on baking pan. Evenly top with 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Thinly slice chicken and set aside.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup Dressing, milk, chives and vinegar; set aside.
- Arrange spinach on serving platter. Top with tomatoes, onions and sliced chicken. Just before serving, drizzle with Chive Dressing.
*Hellmann’s® Real Whipped Tangy Dressing is only available in the Midwest and Central regions (ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, MN, IA, MO, AR, LA, WI, IL, IN, OH, MI, KY, TN).
*Can be substituted with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||45 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|