Bruschetta Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes [or all-purpose potatoes] (5 to 6 medium), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup plain croutons [or Italian seasoned croutons] (optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Combine remaining ingredients except croutons in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Just before serving, garnish with croutons.