|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Bruschetta Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes [or all-purpose potatoes] (5 to 6 medium), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup plain croutons [or Italian seasoned croutons] (optional)
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Combine remaining ingredients except croutons in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss gently. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Just before serving, garnish with croutons.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.