|Prep Time:||25 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Warm Loaded Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes [or all-purpose potatoes] (5 to 6 medium), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, 3/4 cup cheese, bacon, red onion, hard cooked eggs, green onions and cider vinegar in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss gently. Serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.