|Prep Time:||25 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
Warm Loaded Potato Salad
- 2 lbs. Yukon gold potatoes [or all-purpose potatoes] (5 to 6 medium), peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart saucepot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, 3/4 cup cheese, bacon, red onion, hard cooked eggs, green onions and cider vinegar in large bowl. Add potatoes and toss gently. Serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.