|Prep Time:||15 min|
Caprese Tuna Salad Sandwiches
- 2 cans (5 oz. ea.) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. prepared pesto
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 12 slices crusty whole grain bread
- 6 slices fresh or packaged mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices tomato
- 12 fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Combine tuna, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, pesto and onion in medium bowl.
- Evenly spread on 6 bread slices, then top with cheese, tomato, basil and remaining bread.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.