|Prep Time:||30 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||460|
|Total Fat||51 g|
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||31 g|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Creamy Enchiladas Verdes
- 2 cups cooked chicken(about 8 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded manchego cheese
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 cups salsa verde, pureed until smooth
- 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon [or salt](optional)
- 6 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine chicken, 1 cup cheese, 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and onion in medium bowl; set aside.
- Bring salsa to a simmer in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Whisk in remaining 3/4 cup Mayonnaise and Bouillon. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Heat oil in another 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook tortillas, one at a time, turning once, 1 minute or until heated through but not crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Dip tortillas in remaining sauce, then fill each with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll and place seam-side down in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped red onion.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.