|Prep Time:||30 min|
|Cook Time:||60 min|
Super Moist Enchiladas Rojas
- 8 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. reserved adobo sauce
- 1 can (29 oz.) tomato puree
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken Flavor Granulated Bouillon
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 8 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled queso fresco cheese (about 6 oz.)
- 12 corn tortillas
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in 10-inch skillet and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds; cool slightly.
- Process onion mixture, chipotle pepper, sauce, tomato puree and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Cook tomato mixture in 4-quart saucepot over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Whisk in 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine chicken, remaining 1/4 cup Mayonnaise and 1 cup cheese in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat remaining 6 tablespoons oil in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook tortillas, one at a time, turning once, 1 minute or until heated through but not crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Dip tortillas in remaining sauce, then fill each with about 1/4 cup chicken mixture. Roll and place seam-side down in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped onion.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.