|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Parmesan-Crusted Bruschetta Chicken
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 4 tsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing [or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing]
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Real Mayonnaise
- Cost per recipe*: $10.02. Cost per serving*: $2.50. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.