Parmesan Crusted Bruschetta Chicken
The fresh flavors of Bruschetta top perfectly moist chicken.
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 4 tsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise Dressing mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||140|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|