|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup crushed plain tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice and ground chipotle in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.34. Cost per serving*: $1.83. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.