- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup crushed plain tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice and ground chipotle in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
Cost per recipe*: $7.34. Cost per serving*: $1.83. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||240|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|