|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup seasoned cube stuffing mix, finely crushed
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cranberries and orange peel in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with stuffing crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.08 Cost per serving*: $1.77 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.