|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||5 min|
Kentucky Hot Brown Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices white bread
- 8 ounces sliced deli turkey breast [or leftover turkey]
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, milk, Swiss and Parmesan and swiss cheeses in microwave-safe bowl with wire whisk. Microwave at HIGH until warm, about 1 minute. Whisk until smooth.
- Arrange bread slices on baking pan, then evenly top with turkey, bacon and cheese sauce.
- Broil until sandwiches are golden and cheese sauce is bubbling.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.