Kentucky Hot Brown Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices white bread
- 8 ounces sliced deli turkey breast [or leftover turkey]
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, milk, Swiss and Parmesan and swiss cheeses in microwave-safe bowl with wire whisk. Microwave at HIGH until warm, about 1 minute. Whisk until smooth.
- Arrange bread slices on baking pan, then evenly top with turkey, bacon and cheese sauce.
- Broil until sandwiches are golden and cheese sauce is bubbling.