|Prep Time:||15 min|
15-Minute Eggs Benedict
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices Canadian bacon, warmed
- 4 eggs, poached or cooked as desired
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, yogurt, milk, mustard and lemon peel in small microwave-safe bowl with wire whisk. Microwave at HIGH until warm, about 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Top muffins with bacon, eggs, then warm sauce.
- *For a homestyle twist, substitute ''Hellmann's Quick Mayonnaise Biscuits'' for English muffins. Preheat oven to 450°. Combine 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 Tbsp. baking and 1/2 tsp. salt in medium bowl. Stir in 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and 3/4 cup milk with spoon. Drop batter by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 13 minutes or until slightly golden. Serve warm.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.