|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||25 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||210|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 thin slices cooked ham (about 2 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese (about 2 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Brush chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then coat in bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on prepared baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly top chicken with 4 slices ham, then cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.