|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||320|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||24 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|
Chicken Nuggets with BBQ Sauce
This smokey chicken has big BBQ flavor and is on the table in 30 minutes or less!
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 6 oz. ea.), cut into nuggets
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and mustard in small bowl. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce; set aside. Evenly coat chicken with sauce, then bread crumbs. Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Serve with reserved sauce.
- Cost per recipe*: $7.66. Cost per serving*: $1.92. *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.