|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||29 %|
|Saturated Fat||35 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber||4 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 8 ounces cut-up cooked chicken (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mediterranean Roasted Garlic & Herb Flavored Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 8 slices white bread [or wheat bread]
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Combine chicken, 1/4 cup Mayonnaise and onion in medium bowl.
- Spread chicken mixture on 4 bread slices. Top with cheese, then remaining 4 bread slices. Evenly spread remaining 1/4 cup Dressing on outside of sandwiches. Grill sandwiches or cook in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, turning once, until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, about 6 minutes.
- TIP: Also terrific on potato buns.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.