|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||6 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||170|
|Total Fat||29 %|
|Saturated Fat||35 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber||4 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 8 ounces cut-up cooked chicken (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mediterranean Roasted Garlic & Herb Flavored Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 8 slices white bread [or wheat bread]
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Combine chicken, 1/4 cup Mayonnaise and onion in medium bowl.
- Spread chicken mixture on 4 bread slices. Top with cheese, then remaining 4 bread slices. Evenly spread remaining 1/4 cup Dressing on outside of sandwiches. Grill sandwiches or cook in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, turning once, until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, about 6 minutes.
- TIP: Also terrific on potato buns.