|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||17 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||26 %|
|Saturated Fat||15 %|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber||20 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
Creamy Mediterranean Chicken over Couscous
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 1 lb.)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine [or chicken broth]
- 1/2 cup sliced Spanish olives
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mediterranean Roasted Garlic & Herb Flavored Mayonnaise
- 1 box (10 oz.) couscous, cooked according to package directions
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once, about 5 minutes. Stir in onions and celery, cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in broth, wine, olives, and lemon juice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Stir in lemon peel and Mayonnaise. Serve over couscous.
- Cost per recipe*: $9.04 Cost per serving*: $2.26 *Based on average retail prices at national supermarkets.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.