|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||4 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||37 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 (10-in.) burrito size whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese [or shredded cheddar cheese (about 1 oz.)] (about 1 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- Combine chicken, celery, carrots and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise in medium bowl. Spread mixture on 1/2 of each tortilla . Sprinkle with cheese, then fold over.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook quesadillas, turning once, golden, about 4 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve, if desired, with Wish-Bone® Light Blue Cheese or Light Ranch Dressing.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.