|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||4 min|
Creamy Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 (10-in.) burrito size whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese [or shredded cheddar cheese (about 1 oz.)] (about 1 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
- Combine chicken, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light or Real Mayonnaise, celery, carrot and cayenne pepper sauce in medium bowl. Spread mixture on 1/2 of each tortilla . Sprinkle with cheese, then fold over.
- Melt 1 tablespoon Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook quesadillas, turning once, until golden, about 4 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve, if desired, with Wish-Bone® Light Blue Cheese or Light Ranch Dressing.