Kickin' Buffalo Chicken Fajitas
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- COOK TIME: 10 min
- 1 package (12 oz.) chicken tenders or nuggets
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 tsp. lime juice or lemon juice (optional)
- 8 (6-in. ea.) corn tortillas or flour tortillas, heated
- Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook peppers and onion, stirring frequently, until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cayenne pepper sauce and lime juice. Cook 1 minute.
- Spread tortillas with remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, then arrange vegetables and chicken on half of each each tortilla. Fold over and serve.