|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||100 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Creamy Buffalo Wraps
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, grilled and cut into strips
- 8 large, thin slices tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas, warmed
- Microwave cheese with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise in microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 20 seconds; stir until smooth. Toss chicken with mayonnaise mixture in medium bowl.
- Evenly arrange tomato, carrots and lettuce down centers tortillas, then top with chicken mixture.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks. Slice in half diagonally and serve.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.