|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||27 g|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|
Buffalo Chicken Salad Pizza
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken*
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked whole wheat pizza crust
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 large carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Spicy Buffalo with Frank's® RedHot® Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise. Evenly spread chicken on pizza crust. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is hot. Top pizza with salad greens, carrot and celery.
- *SUBSTITUTION: Use cooked shrimp instead of chicken.
- See nutrition information for sodium content.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.