Buffalo Chicken Salad Pizza
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken*
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 (12-in.) prebaked whole wheat pizza crust
- 3 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 large carrot, shredded (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Toss chicken with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise and cayenne pepper sauce. Evenly spread chicken on pizza crust. Bake 10 minutes or until chicken is hot. Top pizza with salad greens, carrot and celery. Garnish with crumbled blue cheese, if desired.
*SUBSTITUTION: Use cooked shrimp instead of chicken.
See nutrition information for sodium content.