Grilled Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 10 min
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 bag (14 oz.) coleslaw mix
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.), grilled or broiled
- 4 potato rolls [or hamburger buns ], split
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cayenne pepper sauce and coleslaw mix in medium bowl; set aside.
- Arrange cooked chicken on rolls. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Evenly top chicken with coleslaw mixture. Serve remaining coleslaw on the side.