|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Chill Time||60 min|
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||150|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||8 %|
|Vitamin C||8 %|
Spicy Shrimp & Sun-Dried Tomato Dip
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 2 Tbsp. FRANK'S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red onion
- Process Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and FRANKS® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce in food processor until smooth.
- Combine mayonnaise mixture with remaining ingredient in medium bowl. Chill 1 hour. Serve with your favorite cut up vegetables and crackers or pita chips for dipping.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.