|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Marinate for||60 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||340|
|Total Fat||37 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|
Grilled Chicken with Spicy Pepper Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika (optional)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Process Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/2 cup roasted peppers, garlic and smoked paprika in food processor or blender until smooth. Pour 1/2 cup into resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator, 1 hour. Chill remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes; slice.
- Arrange mixed greens on serving platter, then top with remaining roasted peppers and chicken. Spoon chilled mayonnaise mixture over top.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.