Grilled Chicken with Spicy Pepper Sauce
- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Marinate for 1 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 1/4 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika (optional)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- Process Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/2 cup roasted peppers, garlic and smoked paprika in food processor or blender until smooth. Pour 1/2 cup into resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator, 1 hour. Chill remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes; slice.
- Arrange mixed greens on serving platter, then top with remaining roasted peppers and chicken. Spoon chilled mayonnaise mixture over top.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||340|
|Total Fat||37 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||60 %|
|Vitamin C||70 %|