|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||10 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Spicy Blue Cheese Stuffed Grilled Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs, toasted and divided
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onion
- 4 medium tomatoes, halved and seeded
- 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, cheese, FRANKS® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce and green onion in medium bowl. Top tomatoes with mixture.
- Grill covered until tomatoes are tender, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining bread crumbs and bacon.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.