|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||12 min|
|Serving Size 1 cookie|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Crackle Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) yellow cake mix [or vanilla cake mix ]
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, egg and water in large mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.