|Prep Time:||5 min|
|Marinate for||60 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Sweet Buffalo Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup FRANK'S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Combine FRANK'S® REDHOT® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, honey, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, and garlic in a medium bowl. Pour 1/4 cup into resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour. Chill remaiing sauce.
- Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing with some of the reserved sauce during last 5 minutes of cooking, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Slice chicken and serving with reserved sauce.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.