Southwest Cheesy Pull Apart Bread
- Serves: 12
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 45 min
- 8 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 loaf round bread (about 7-inches in diameter)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon and 2 tablespoons cheese. Combine remaining bacon, cheese, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise, milk, onions and tomato in medium bowl.
- Make diagonal slices in bread, 1-1/2 inches apart, almost completely through using large serrated knife. Repeat in opposite diagonal direction. Loosen bread with fingers.
- Press cheese mixture into each slice with fork; sprinkle with reserved cheese and bacon.
- Loosely wrap in aluminum foil. Arrange on baking sheet and bake 30 minutes. Carefully open and fold down foil, allowing steam to escape. Bake an additional 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and golden.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|Total Fat||17 %|
|Saturated Fat||18 %|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber||4 %|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||4 %|