Parmesan-Crusted Pork Bruschetta with Balsamic
The fresh flavors of Bruschetta top perfectly moist pork!
- Serves: 4
- PREP TIME: 15 min
- COOK TIME: 20 min
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless pork chops, cut 1/2-inch thick, (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup light balsamic basil vinaigrette dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange pork on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 20 minutes or until pork is done.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- To serve, evenly top pork with tomatoes mixture.
Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||-1|
|Total Fat||-1 g|
|Saturated Fat||-1 g|
|Trans Fat||-1 g|
|Total Carbs||-1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||-1 g|
|Vitamin A||-1 IU|
|Vitamin C||-1 mg|