|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Parmesan-Crusted Pork Bruschetta with Balsamic
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless pork chops, cut 1/2-inch thick, (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone Light® Balsamic Basil Vinaigrette Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange pork on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 20 minutes or until pork is done.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- To serve, evenly top pork with tomatoes mixture.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.