|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||20 min|
Parmesan-Crusted Pork Bruschetta with Balsamic
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless pork chops, cut 1/2-inch thick, (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup light balsamic basil vinaigrette dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange pork on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 20 minutes or until pork is done.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- To serve, evenly top pork with tomatoes mixture.
- Also terrific with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise.