|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
Roasted Potatoes With Creamy Blue Cheese Drizzle
- 2 lbs. red potatoes [or yellow], halved
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°. Toss potatoes with 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Roast 35 minutes or until golden brown and tender, turing potatoes once. Arrange potatoes on serving platter.
- Meanwhile, combine milk, remaining 1/4 Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, pepper and cheese in microwave-safe bowl with wire whisk. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stirring once halfway through. Stir (mixture will be lumpy), then drizzle cheese sauce over potatoes just before serving. Sprinkle with green onions.