|Prep Time:||10 min|
|Cook Time:||35 min|
Roasted Potatoes With Creamy Blue Cheese Drizzle
- 2 lbs. red potatoes [or yellow], halved
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°. Toss potatoes with 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Roast 35 minutes or until golden brown and tender, turing potatoes once. Arrange potatoes on serving platter.
- Meanwhile, combine milk, remaining 1/4 Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, pepper and cheese in microwave-safe bowl with wire whisk. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute, stirring once halfway through. Stir (mixture will be lumpy), then drizzle cheese sauce over potatoes just before serving. Sprinkle with green onions.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.