|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||15 min|
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp.|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||11 %|
|Saturated Fat||13 %|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber||4 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Layered Southwestern Chicken & Black Bean Dip
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 jar Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.), divided
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine chicken, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise and 1/4 cup cheese in shallow 1-quart baking dish. Spread into even layer, then sprinkle with beans and remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro and/or chopped tomato and serve with tortilla chips or cut-up vegetables.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.