Layered Southwestern Chicken & Black Bean Dip
- Serves: 2 cups
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 jar Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.), divided
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine chicken, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise and 1/4 cup cheese in shallow 1-quart baking dish. Spread into even layer, then sprinkle with beans and remaining 3/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro and/or chopped tomato and serve with tortilla chips or cut-up vegetables.
|Serving Size||2 Tbsp.|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||11 %|
|Saturated Fat||13 %|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber||4 %|
|Vitamin A||2 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|