|Prep Time:||15 min|
|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Serving Size 1 serving|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||230|
|Total Fat||38 %|
|Saturated Fat||25 %|
|Trans Fat||3 g|
|Total Carbs||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber||20 %|
|Vitamin A||35 %|
|Vitamin C||25 %|
Southwestern Grilled Chicken Sliders
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 5 oz. ea.)
- 10 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise, divided
- 8 dinner rolls, split and toasted, if desired
- 8 pieces torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 8 slices tomato
- 1 small avocado, cut into 16 slices
- 4 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and broken in half
- Brush chicken with 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Southwestern Ranch Flavored Reduced Fat Mayonnaise. Grill or broil, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes; thinly slice.
- Spread rolls with remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise, then layer with remaining ingredients.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.