|Prep Time:||20 min|
|Cook Time:||18 min|
|Serving Size 1 cupcake|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
Super Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) yellow cake mix
- Water as specified on cake mix box
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. red food coloring
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 24-cup muffin pan with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, water, cocoa powder, eggs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and food coloring in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed, 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely before frosting.
- Beat cream cheese, Spread and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth for frosting. Beat in confectioners sugar on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Frost cupcakes.
Advanced Recipe Search
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
Best Foods® transforms your chicken into a juicier, crispier, more delicious meal.
The Original Potato Salad
It's made with Real Mayonnaise, just like mom always made!
Succulent Chicken Parmesan
The juiciest & simplest chicken Parmesan recipe around.
Classic Macaroni Salad
with Real Mayonnaise
Super Moist Chocolate Mayo Cake
Made with real ingredients like eggs and oil, mayonnaise adds moistness and richness to your baking.