Super Moist Red Velvet Cupcakes
Start with a boxed cake mix to easily make these popular cupcakes.
- Serves: 24 cupcakes
- PREP TIME: 20 min
- COOK TIME: 18 min
- 1 box (16.5 oz.) yellow cake mix
- Water as specified on cake mix box
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. red food coloring
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 24-cup muffin pan with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, water, cocoa powder, eggs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and food coloring in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed, 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely before frosting.
- Beat cream cheese, Spread and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth for frosting. Beat in confectioners sugar on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Frost cupcakes.
|Serving Size||1 cupcake|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||13 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||39 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|