Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars
- Serves: 16 bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- 1 box (18 oz.) yellow cake mix
- Water as specified on cake mix box
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. red food coloring
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 9 x 13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Beat cake mix, water, cocoa powder, eggs, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and food coloring in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed, 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack and cut into bars. Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar or frost with cream cheese frosting*.
*For Cream Cheese Frosting: Beat 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread with 4 oz. softened cream cheese and 1 tsp. vanilla extract with electic mixture until smooth. Beat in 2 cups confectioners sugar on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed until light and fluffy, about 1 minute.
|Serving Size||1 bar|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||50 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||6 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|